A natural and majestic fortress whose plateau's limits are steep and unique cliffs.
1000-1600m high and fine snowfalls.
A wide range of landscapes:
From gentle hilly lands to steepier ones enabling sporty sleigh dogs rides.
Fine snow, healthy dry cold weather, open wilderness
- Riding is made easy thanks to the gentle landscape.
- A wide range of landscapes:from frozen lakes to nordic pine wood forests.
- A visit to the Inari Museum to understand better the Finnish culture.
- The Finnish saunas and huts.
- Its famous salmons, the "Lapin Kulta" (to be understood as the local beer considered as "the Lappish gold").
- Its Northern Lights and amazing shades.
- Some reindeers along your way.
We are breeders
and farmers born:
25 donkeys and 100 sleigh dogs live in the wilds, in an authentic and magical place.
The 25 donkeys (12 of them ready for your summer rides) were all born on our farm.As for the dogs, they were all born and bred here..
We organize our kennel's visit
Pay a deposit of 30% when booking
The total amount is due on your arrival
For further informations,
Jacques GASPARD et Marie Annick PARAZOLS
26420 VASSIEUX EN VERCORS
Phone. + 33 (0) 475 482 716